A Big Picture Look at the 2019 Market Direction - David Moadel
In a wide-ranging episode this week, Eddie talks with David Moadel, Chief Analyst and Opportunity Researcher for Portfolio Wealth Global about 2019 market direction and everything from the likelihood of a near-term recession to retirement planning in the current market.
- [03:43] The likelihood of recession in 2019
- [09:34] Drivers of inflation right now
- [11:52] Why there is so much talk about the markets crashing again
- [14:23] How a conventional trader should view algorithmic trading
- [18:06] Where growth and safety-minded investors can get consistent yield and persistent earnings
- [21:45] The importance of portfolio diversification and variety in this market environment
- [26:19] Other markets that would coincide with David’s direction on Gold
- [31:37] David’s report on the US Bonds being toxic
- [34:09] The potential US-China trade deal on the horizon, and what investors can expect
- [37:05] Topics discussed at Portfolio Wealth Global
- [44:00] Things to think about when nearing retirement
- [47:38] The Eddie Question: If Hollywood called and wanted you to make a movie, what kind of movie would it be and who would star in it?
Editing & Post-Production by Dante32.