Passing the TopstepTrader Trading Combine® - Nick Dolby
Eddie Horn chats with TopstepTrader veteran Nick Dolby about coming back from failure, the importance of discipline & risk management and some tips for passing the Trading Combine®.
This week Eddie Horn chats with 6-year TopstepTrader veteran Nick Dolby about his experience passing the Trading Combine®. Nick speaks openly about coming back from failure, how his scariest trades were any that were set to get him funded, and he gives some Trading Combine® tips for earning a Funded Account™.
- [03:25] Picking yourself back up after a failure
- [08:30] What to expect when signing up for a TopstepTrader Trading Combine®
- [10:17] Why the first step to getting funded, is not to think about getting funded
- [12:58] Nick talks about how his idea of discipline has evolved over his trading career
- [16:49] Finding trading styles that work for you
- In this week’s round of Eddie Horn’s rapid-fire bonus questions, Nick reveals:
- [21:28] his favorite book on trading
- [22:26] what legendary trader he would love to study under
- [23:54] his one-word summary of society today
To learn more about Nick’s experience with the Trading Combine®, find him in the TopstepTrader Facebook group or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editing & Post-Production by Dante32.