REWIND: Why Forex Presents the Best Trading Opportunities with John Kicklighter
John Kicklighter is a trader and the head analyst at DailyFX, which provides market commentary for traders, by traders. In this LimitUp! Rewind, John talks about lessons learned trading equities, options, futures and forex and why he believes forex trading presents the best opportunities for retail traders.
- [04:12] Connection between Trump’s opinion on the dollar affected 2018 performance of Forex
- [06:21] The US Dollar...what do you see down the road?
- [08:07] Future of China trade tariffs
- [09:07] The Fed & EU vs USD
- [11:25] How do you look ahead for that next trade?
- [13:22] How do you make sense of all the Geo-political risk and its effects on the market?
- [14:24] How are central banks like Bank of England/ ECB driving prices?
- [17:07] Are the markets looking towards the election here in the US?
- [18:57] What's a good process for thinking about correlating markets?
- [21:16] What to look for with correlating markets?
- [23:27] Why do so many retail Forex traders struggle?
- [27:40] What are some of your favorite technical indicators or setups?
- [32:10] How do you get time-frames & technicals set up for a trade?
- [33:25] If you had one technical to set up, what would it be and why?
- [35:05] If you could only trade one product, what product would you trade?
- [37:23] Break down your scariest trade.
- [40:45] What's your best advice for new traders?
Episode produced by Dante32.