The Fed Waits and Disney Always Delivers with Mark, Jack and Dan
With Jeff Carter out this week, the TopstepTrader dream team of Jack Pelzer, Dan Hodgman, and Mark Meadows step in for a lively discussion on what’s happening in the market this week. Tune in to find out their thoughts on the upcoming Fed rate cuts, their spookiest trades, and how Disney World is a perfect example of everything happening in the market.
- [00:16] - This week: Jack, Dan, & Mark
- [01:05] - Pod Save the Nasdaq
- [02:10] - Dan's trading background
- [03:30] - Mark's trading background
- [04:55] - Jack's trading background
- [05:35] - Does the Fed need to cut rates?
- [10:17] - Community Questions
- [16:13] - Fighting the battle you can win
- [19:45] - Negative yielding debt
- [22:44] - Kramer vs Kramer
- [30:39] - The Big Short
- [33:13] - Jack's biggest loser
- [35:27] - Separating your personal bias
- [39:55] - Weekend plans
This podcast episode was produced by Dante32.