The Future of Crypto Trading with Brock Connelly
Crypto is not new. Whether it’s blockchain or bitcoin, misconceptions abound in the digital currency space. To help us sort through the noise, our guest today, Brock Connelly, is here to talk crypto and offers advice on how you can get started trading in crypto futures. Tune in!
- [00:16] - This week: Brock Connelly
- [00:55] - Limit Up! 2019 Listener Survey
- [01:12] - Gift certificate winners announcement!
- [02:26] - Jeff Carter interview with Brock Connelly
- [02:39] - Name A Hotel Room So We Never Forget
- [03:12] - Digital asset futures at RoundBlock Capital
- [03:44] - What does an Introducing Broker do?
- [05:35] - The difference between an IB and a Commodity Trade Advisor
- [06:31] - Breaking into the floor trading business
- [10:09] - The gentleman of the hog pit
- [13:01] - The intrigue of crypto
- [27:48] - Competing exchanges
- [30:32] - Contract delivery
- [37:18] - Becoming a legitimate asset class
- [40:25] - Tokenizing assets
- [49:11] - Stupidity bets
- [50:15] - Brock's worst trade
- [51:49] - Making the transition to trading crypto
- [54:50] - Sticking point in the educational process
- [57:42] - Private equity roll-up
Brock Connelly is the Founder, CEO, and Head of Brokerage of RoundBlock Capital. RoundBlock is a bitcoin futures brokerage that was born from traditional futures markets. Under Brock’s direction, RoundBlock leverages technology, clearing partnerships, and risk management to encompass a full-service futures brokerage solution.
If you'd like to receive new episodes as they're published, please subscribe to Limit Up! in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving a review in Apple Podcasts. It really helps others find the show.